Monday, August 9, 2010

Friday Fun

I spent the night with Rosemary on Thursday and on Friday morning she asked if I wanted to go horseback riding. We hiked up to her old house and from there went riding for over an hour. It was a blast and the view was beautiful! When we got back to the Needhem's house Sam and Abby were just leaving to hike to the waterfall so we went along. The view there was also gorgeous! Unfortunately I was crossing over the water to snap a better picture when my feet slipped out from under me. My poor camera took the worst of the fall and has since stopped working :-(
We went up to Sabga on Thursday night and this was the view that greeted us- it is soooo beautiful here! 
 Enjoying the view
 This is from where Rosemary and I hiked up to... You can see the Needhem's house in the middle of the picture. We went from their house to the top of the mountain and then rode from there to the top of a few other mountains
 It was so beautiful

It was a great day and I had lots of fun! I loved spending the day with Rosemary- she is a blast :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment