Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Update

Today was a busy but good day! We had church this morning and then this afternoon Abby, Veliz, and I took the kids to the futball game to pass out flyers for Holiday Bible School.  I took Elena, Elias, Miriam, and Moses with me and started passing out flyers; I passed out a few to some kids and then all of a sudden there were tons of kids all around me saying auntie I want one too. Ha, it made my job easy :-)   

We went to church to clean last night and the girls were playing right outside the door.  I looked out and saw how beautiful it was so had to get  a picture. I love how many mountains there are here!
 The sky was so beautiful last night!

 Elias enjoys trying on shoes and walking through the house. He had on Abby's heels tonight- that was a cute one!
 I love teaching the kids every Sunday!
 Clemont and Chloe
 This is Elias in a few years but for now... He was seriously going to jump on that horse
 Havin' fun at the game
 One of the teams scored two points in probably 5 minutes and everyone ran out onto the field; it was an exciting moment for sure!
 I was sitting here putting the pictures onto the computer when the kids ran in to look at the pictures with me. They are so sweet and make me laugh so much
Oh, so I'm thinking of changing my career when I get home. I'm thinking of going into the exterminating business; I can now catch a mosquito in midair- with my left hand :-) It doesn't get much better than that!
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend as well! Love and miss ya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby!
    Thanks so much for the updates and the pictures. Looks like you're having such a great time. Can't wait to hear your stories and see all your pics when you're home (if you ever come back!).
    Love you, miss you, am praying for you,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Exterminating, huh? That just makes me laugh! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete